Teleheath sessions are held online using a computer, laptop, tablet or cell phone. The HIPAA compliant program I use is Theranest,
What equipment do you need to join a session?
* A computer, laptop, tablet or phone (no applications or software download needed).
* An external or integrated webcam.
* An external or integrated microphone.
* An internet connection with bandwith of at least 10 MPS.
* Shut down all background applications to ensure Teleheath receives the majority of your internet's bandwidth, especially applications that use your camera.
Do I need a specific internet browser?
I you're using a desktop or laptop computer it is recommended you use: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
I you're using a tablet or cell phone: Android-Google Chrome and iOS (iphone or iPad-Safari.
How do I join a session?
It's as easy as clicking the unique Theranest link shared by your provider. Just click, enter your name and join. Your appointment will be listed under "Upcoming" if you join before on at the time of your appointment. It will be listed under "Kept" if you join the session late.
Will our sessions be recorded?
No. TheraNest does not allow for session video to be recorded.